FANNIE MAE HOMEREADY®
A FLEXIBLE, LOW DOWN PAYMENT LOAN PROGRAM
If you’re a homebuyer with a good credit history and a stable job, but not a lot saved for a down payment, the Fannie Mae HomeReady® mortgage may be for you. HomeReady is a fixed-rate affordable housing program for low-to-moderate income borrowers with as low as a 3% down payment or up to 97% financing.
To learn more about HomeReady resources and updates, please visit: Fannie Mae Homeready
Disclaimers: This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Equal Housing Lender.
HomeReady Is Flexible To Match Your Lifestyle
- No need to meet an income level to qualify if you live where the median tract income is no greater than 80% AMI.
- Must make 100% of Area Median Income for properties in high minority census tracts and designated disaster areas to qualify.
- Must make at least 80% of Area Median Income for all other properties to qualify.
- Mortgage insurance coverage lower than the standard requirement for LTV ≥ 90.01% to 95% on terms greater than 20 years.
- Gifts, grants, Community Seconds and cash-on-hand permitted as a source of funds for down payment and closing costs.