If you’re applying for an FHA loan and want help covering your down payment (and closing costs), Movement Boost is for you.
WHAT IS MOVEMENT BOOST?
Movement Boost helps qualified FHA borrowers cover the required 3.5% down payment and even a portion of closing costs.*
You could be eligible for:
Full down payment assistance to cover the entire 3.5% FHA down payment
Full down payment assistance to cover the entire 3.5% FHA down payment PLUS 1.5% to put toward closing costs (for a total of 5%)
Are you ready to give your homebuying experience a boost?
*For qualified borrowers. Additional restrictions apply.
What Are The Details?
- Movement Boost could cover your entire FHA down payment plus 1.5% to put toward closing costs via a repayable second lien with a 10-year amortization term and a rate at 2% above the first lien rate
- Available to first-time and repeat homebuyers
- Available nationwide with the exception of New York
- Gift funds allowed (use gift funds for a larger down payment or to cover additional closing costs)
- Minimum 620 FICO score required
- Maximum 50% DTI ratio
- Primary resident only
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family homes up to 2 units
- Manufactured homes (640 FICO score required)